Chat with us
Turkey Visa Types
Did you know you can apply for a business, tourist, or transit e-visa with A1 SAME DAY PASSPORT &VISA SERVICES NYC? You can get a visa in three days or less if you apply for any of these visas. However, you should know all the details and features of the visa before going ahead with the application. To help you out, we have done a detailed review of each one. Feel free to read this section to get all the necessary facts.
Student visa required
Official passport holders, who are appointed to the diplomatic, consular missions or representations of international organizations accredited in Turkey, are exempted from visa for the period of their assignments. Official and ordinary passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels with touristic purposes and transit from Turkey, up to 90 days within six months starting from the first entry date.
Fill out Turkey Student visa application form online and send the following documents to :A1 SAME DAY PASSPORT & VISA SERVICES NYC
01. Visa application form. Fully completed and signed application form.
02. Original passport. The passport must be valid at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the destination country and has at least 2 blank visa pages.
03. Passport-type photograph. Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a charge associated with this service.
04. Original proof of status. Original proof of immigration status in the United States such as a resident card, work, or study permit. A1 SAME DAY PASSPORT &VISA SERVICES NYC cannot assist US B1/B2 visa holders at this time.
05. Health insurance. Proof of international health insurance and specifically covering travel to Turkey is required. Applicants can get a free quote and purchase valid travel insurance from our affiliate.
06. Bank statement. A copy of the applicant's most recent monthly bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
07. Transcripts. Copy of the applicant's school transcript.
08. Enrollment Letter. Please provide a letter confirming your enrollment from university/college/school in Turkey. a completed employment verification form Australian bank statement covering the period of declared specified work.
09. For minors. If applicant is under 18, they must have their parents write a consenting letter stating that they give the applicant permission to travel to Turkey for the duration of time.
10. Electronic copies of documents. Please, upload electronic copies/scans of all the requested documents to your application when you apply.
11 Health declaration E-form (questions to this form are included at the end of visa questionnaire). All passengers traveling to Turkey must complete Health declaration form within the 72 hours prior to the flight. The proof of the filled out form will need to be presented at control points.
- Visa Request Letter. A signed letter requesting the visa.
- Birth Certificate. A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- Parent’s ID. A copy of an identification card from the parent who is not traveling.
Turkey Student visa fees for citizens of United Kingdom
Type of visa
Single entry (90 days stay)
up to 180 days
25-35 business days
Multiple entry (90 days stay)
up to 180 days
25-35 business days