Chat with us
Kenya Visa Types
Expert in Kenya visa services since 2003, VisaHQ is a private visa agency, not affiliated with the government of Kenya. VisaHQ provides expediting services for visa to Kenya and charges a service fee.
Please upload all documents upon completion of your order.
Fill out Kenya Tourist e-visa application form online and provide digital copies of the following documents:
01. Passport copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your valid, signed passport. Copy of passport front cover.
02. Passport Front Cover: A clear scan/photo of the front cover of your passport.
03. Passport-type photograph: A digital passport-type photograph taken within the last 6 months. This may be taken using a cell phone against a white wall provided if it meets the standards of a passport-type photograph.
04. Proof of accommodation: A copy of hotel reservations or other lodgings for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be on the reservation.
05. Itinerary: A copy of round trip tickets or detailed itinerary for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be on itinerary.
Children under 16 years old are exempted from requiring a Kenyan tourist visa and are not required to submit an application.
For minor applicants, please provide a copy of a parent’s passport bio-data page.
Kenya Tourist e-visa fees for citizens of South Africa
Type of visa
Single entry (90 days stay)
up to 90 days
5 business days