Chat with us
Guinea Visa Types
If you meet the conditions, you can use A1 SAME DAY PASSPORT &VISA SERVICES NYC to apply for your e-visa before your trip to Guinea. This visa is available to most foreign nationals who don’t qualify for visa-free entry because of their nationality. You can apply for all the visa options using a fast and secure platform. Keep reading to know more about each visa option available to interested applicants.
Tourist e-visa required
Business visa required
Fill out Guinea Tourist e-visa application form online and provide digital copies of the following documents:
01. Passport copy. A clear scan of the information page of your valid, signed passport.
02. Passport-type photograph. A digital passport-type photograph taken within the last 6 months. This may be taken using a cell phone against a white wall provided if it meets the standards of a passport-type photograph.
03. Itinerary. A copy of round trip tickets or detailed itinerary for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be on itinerary.
04. Yellow fever . A copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) for yellow fever. To learn more about the yellow fever vaccination or to locate a vaccination clinic, please visit the CDC's yellow fever resource page .
05. Bank statement. A copy of the applicant's most recent monthly bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
06. Proof of accommodation. A copy of hotel reservations or other lodgings for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be on the reservation.
Guinea Tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Argentina
Type of visa
up to 90 days
3-4 business days