Chat with us
United Kingdom Visa Types
A1 Same Day is an online platform for eligible visa-exempt travelers to the UK to apply for their online visas. The platform offers such travelers two options based on nationality; the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) and the Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW). Each one is designed to cater to the needs of short-term visitors to the UK coming for tourism, business, medical treatment, or transit. Only travelers from eligible countries may apply for one or the other, but by 2024, all visa-exempt visitors will be made to apply for ETAs only as the EVW will be scrapped.
Note: Visa-exempt visitors who enter the UK through the Republic of Ireland can only stay for three months, not six months.
Below, we review the ETA and ETW with updated information regarding their requirements, validity, processing times, and application fees. Kindly read on to learn more.
All international arrivals to England, including UK nationals, required to present a negative COVID-19 test taken up to 72 hours prior to departure. Passengers will be subject to an immediate fine of £500 if they fail to comply with the new regulations on pre-departure testing.
According the policy of UK Consulate, each applicant is required to submit in person. But A1 Sameday could assist you on filling out visa application forms, making appointment for submission and reviewing visa documents.
Please provide original documents and not photocopies. All documents must be in English or Welsh. Otherwise they must be accompanied by a full translation that can be independently verified by the Home Office. You are possibly required to submit additional documents which are not listed in the official checklist
• confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document;
• the date of the translation;
• the translator's full name and signature;
• the translator's contact details.
• a Birth Certificate or legal document (such as adoption papers) showing the relationship between you and your parent or guardian.
If travelling unaccompanied or with someone other than your parent(s) you should provide:
• a signed letter from your parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying you, and details of care and accommodation arranged in the UK;
• a copy of your parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport, which includes their signature and passport number if your parent(s) do not have a passport then you must provide another official document which bears their signature.
If travelling with an adult, you will need to identify them in your application:
• If the adult is not your parent, you will need to provide specific information about them in your application;
• The adults’ name will appear on your visa, and you will be refused entry to the UK if you arrive in the UK without them;
• You can identify up to 2 adults in your visa application, and your visa will only be valid if you travel with at least one of them;
• The adult can apply for a visa at the same time, but you must each complete separate applications.
United Kingdom tourist visa is required for citizens of China.
If the entry visa meets the purpose of your trip to China, that's great.
Start with “What type of visa do I need?” Questions are above the tabs on the right and see the corresponding requirements. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
- Please confirm whether you need to transfer.
Please confirm with your airline whether you need to transfer abroad on your way to China. The country you will be transiting through may require you to provide a separate transit visa. Please check the specific country for corresponding country visa requirements