Chat with us
Angola Visa Types
Different Angolan embassy online visas are issued to foreigners depending on the purpose of the trip. You can apply for a tourism, business, or transit visa with the A1 SAME DAY PASSPORT &VISA SERVICES NYC application portal. Beyond that, we also have all the information you need for each visa type. Find all relevant information below.
Tourist e-visa required
Business e-visa required
Business visa required
Missionary visa required
Tourist visa required
Work visa required
Angola e Visa For Tourism
The tourism e-visa is an online visa for tourists visiting Angola socially. This visa has been issued to tourists and can be used for several purposes. You can use it to tour the country, spend your holidays, visit family and friends, or attend a social event like sporting, religious, or cultural events. Holders of tourist e-visas can stay in the country for up to 30 days but are entitled to a further 30-day extension. The visa is only valid for two months from the issue date and is a single-entry travel document. To get it, you must have a passport with a minimum Validity of 9 months. You must also possess proof of funds and accommodation documents to show the authorities that you will not be a social liability during your time in the country.
Angola e Visa For Tourism Validity
This visa is valid for 60 days from the issue date.
Angola e Visa For Tourism Processing Time
It takes 1-3 calendar days after applying.
Port of Entry
Airports: Lubango Airport – Quatro de Fevereiro Airport
Border Crossing: Angola – Republic of the Congo Border (Massabi crossing) – Angola – Democratic Republic of The Congo (Luau crossing), Angola – Namibia border (Curoca)
Fill out Angola Tourist e-visa application form online and provide digital copies of the following documents:
01. Visa application form. Fully completed, signed and notarized original application form.
02. Passport-type photograph. A digital passport-type photograph taken within the last 6 months. This may be taken using a cell phone against a white wall provided if it meets the standards of a passport-type photograph.
03. Itinerary. A copy of round trip tickets or detailed itinerary for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be on itinerary.
04. ellow fever . A copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) for yellow fever. To learn more about the yellow fever vaccination or to locate a vaccination clinic, please visit the CDC's yellow fever resource page .
05. Itinerary. A copy of round trip tickets or detailed itinerary for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be on itinerary.
06. Proof of accommodation. A copy of hotel reservations or other lodgings for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be on the reservation.
07. Proof of Sufficient Funds. The financial coverage of the expenses can be certified with one of the following documents: an original income certificate of the employer or a bank account statement on the account turnover during the last three months or a pension slip or a certificate of registration in the case of an individual entrepreneur or one-man firm or a valid ticket a certificate of a reserved and prepaid journey accommodation or in the case of minors a declaration by the legal representative on the coverage of the costs and on the existence of the financial coverage or a letter of invitation issued and endorsed by the Office of Immigration and Nationality.
Angola Tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Argentina
Type of visa
Single entry (30 days stay)
up to 30 days
5-7 business days
Multiple entry (30 days stay)
up to 30 days
5-7 business days